Dr. Paul F Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul F Levy?

open to hearing my problem.. helped guide me to better lifestyle choices as well as treating symptoms

great decision

A friend referred me to Dr. Levy and I am very glad he did. i had diarrhea and belly cramps for years and had seen other doctors. Dr. levy was the most careful and thorough doctor I saw. He spent lot of time with me, asked a lot about my diet and habits and had my problen solved in a few months. He is very kind, always know my name when he sees me. I wish all doctors could be so smart and thoughtful.

life saver

Dr. Levy discovered an autoimmune condition in my intestine after I was dismissed by 2 other GI docs. I'm convinced I would have died if not for him .

excellent experience

I had abdominal pain for years and was misdiagnosed several times. Dr. Levy identified my problem and put me on medication quickly. I have never felt better. Dr. Levy spent lots of time to me and explained the problem completely. He is kind and thoughtful.

50th Birthday Present

This is what I got for my 50th.... A visit to Dr. Levy for the ol CHECKUP...scared the poop out of me ( a little joke) Dr Levy was outstanding with his explanation of my precedure. Thanks Dr. for relieving my axiety!

Great Doctor

Dr. Levy is an amazing doctor. He identified my problem after 2 doctors had failed to help me. He is an exceptionally kind and caring person.

Excellent

Dr Levy is a brilliant and kind man. He seems to care about people very much and found and solved my problem very quickly

Kind bright skillful

I was so scared. Dr levy is so great!

Dr. Levy refused to answer any of my questions about the results of tests done and mocked my interest in wanting to know the results instead. He also could not identify basic anatomy of the large intestine. He said that it did not matter and laughed.

Unprofessional idiot

Levy is an unprofessional jerk. I usually see his PA instead and she is a gifted, wonderful doctor or I wouldn't keep going back. He came into the waitig room and I didn't know I had to see him instead one day. He kept commenting on the color of my shirt. Didn't listen to one word I said about my condition, just my shirt color. I thought he was literally insane. I conplained to the office girls that if they EVER booked me with him again I would leave the practice.

does not care

My decision to see this doctor was one of my biggest mistakes. I went to him with pain in my abdominal and he did a biopsy. It came back negative. I told him I still had pain, so he did another biopsy, and it came back negative. After several visits and 5 biopsys later. I was admitted in the hospital by my family doctor. After 3 months of dealing with his rude, uncaring personality... the doctor at the hospital tells me I have been having internal bleeding from an earlier biopsy and am suffering from liver cancer! I believe if he would have taken the time and listened to me, things could have been different. He was always in a rush. He never gave me any answers. He always seemed to make me feel as though I was wasting his time. I strongly reccommend you seek other options if you are considering this doctor or are presently going to him. If you are presently going to him you know first hand how awful and uncaring he is so don't make the mistake I did. Find a new doctor!!!

Dr. Paul F Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clyde, NC.