Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Farabaugh
Dr. Paul Farabaugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tupelo, MS, with another office in Tupelo, MS. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Farabaugh is affiliated with Calhoun Health Services, North Mississippi Medical Center and North Mississippi Medical Center - Eupora. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Farabaugh has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Farabaugh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Calhoun Health Services
North Mississippi Medical Center
North Mississippi Medical Center - Eupora
Marion Regional Medical Center
North Mississippi Medical Center - West Point
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Tishomingo Health Services Inc
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
16 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1997
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Paul Farabaugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Farabaugh in this video.
Dr. Paul Farabaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.