Dr. Paul E Fenn Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul E Fenn Jr?

Just terrible

I had surgery from dr fenn. Shoulder surgery to be exact. I can say he comes off as caring at first, but the minute I complained about something not feeling right. He completely changed. He is great until the surgery is over and he has your pay. There is a no return policy. He is not sympathetic once you question him. Actually turned arrogant and became somewhat aggressive in manner. Come to find out ,after having to go somewhere else because of him, completely botched my surgery and recovery. Now I'm stuck with this bum shoulder forever. It's sad he is so uncaring. I thought doctors had ethics!

JOKES

He and Joey are complete jokes!! 5 MRI'S and no diagnosis for pain. I must he replaced a LIGAMENT and did well hopefully. Did a BIOPSY after 5th MRI and he told me everything was good. Still in pain. Ended up getting an appt at Tulane where my problem was diagnosed with a simple X-Ray. Multiple cysts on bone and bone spurs with infection of joint and also joints were significantly deteriorated. Antibiotics for 5 weeks , then a fusion, and bone graphs. But BIOPSY from Venn showed everything was great 4 weeks earlier. He calls himself a repair literally but he is not even a good helper. Joey lives to use big words, but all that showed is that he can probably win a spelling bee! That's about all he is good for! So if you can say the medical terminology right you can work for Venn! It also took them 3 times to get cast right, which tghe 3rd was done by another doctor. I must say his receptionist was the only one who had education and was very helpful. For that I was thankful. Be AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!!

I have seen Dr. Fenn and Joey in Alexandria and Lafayette. Both are very accommodating, they listen to what you have to say and bedside manner impeccable. They have also seen some of my family members. We all love them very much. His staff are always courteous and friendly. I would recommend him above any other orthopedic dr I have seen.

Excellent. Did total knee replacement on right knee. Extremely satisfied with the quality of work and bedside manners of both Dr. Fenn and PA Joey Guillory. High recommendations!

The best out there

Knicknamed "butcher"

A butcher! Simply put.

herniated disk in neck

AVOID THIS GUY Saw Dr Fenn in Alexandria LA in 2011. Waited well over an hour then he came in and told me he couldn't help me. Didn't even give me an examination, just said " I cant help you." after 2 minutes he was gone, terrible doctor only getting in as many patients as he can for the almighty dollar. Turns out I had a herniated disk, but thanks to old doctor here and frustration, I did another tour in Afghanistan before I found out. Now have sever numbness in my arm about 40% and constant shoulder pain. Looking to get surgery. AVOID THIS GUY.

Best doctor

Caring and knowledgeable. Listened to me, unlike the other doctors I have been to in this area

not good

not good not good at all