Dr. Paul Fetterly Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Horrible experience

Posted on May 28th, 2013

This doctor acted nothing like an actual doctor. Where he learned his social skills is a mystery. Also the gray chest hair protruding from his shirt didn't make the visit any more enjoyable. He told the nurse the wrong information because he believed that he was correct when he was told specific directions. He then went on to yell that I didn't have a MD and shouldn't be telling the nurses what I want. He did this in front of me and a nurse, the nurse didn't looked very surprised that this was happening as though it's a routine for him. I always thought Canadians were friendly and nice but I must have woke up his condescending, unprofessional nature.