Dr. Paul A Fiacco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Fiacco?

Great Physician

Great doctor!

Dr.Fiacco is one of the best doctors I have had. This practice is great My whole family belongs to this practice and in the 12 years I have been their patient I haven't met a provider don't like. I would trust no one else with my children or parents care. There is somemany great providers that give exceptional care that I find it hard to pick my favorite. They do x-rays and labs on site. But one of the best perks is the weekend and evening hours. I highly recommend Dr.Fiacco. At times I have had a long wait but the expertise, professionalism, and care that him and staff has is well worth the wait. When my family has needed time he has always taken it. I highly recommend this practice!

Excellent Doctor.....Highly recommend him

If it was not for Dr. Paul Fiacco throughness I would be dead today. He was very instrumental in getting me in for a characterization that lead to a quadruple by-pass even though my cardiologist thought it wasn't necessary even after all the warnings. Needless to say I owe him my life!

Been going to Dr. Fiacco for over 20 years. He treats his patients like they are family. He spends time with you and explains EVERYTHING in detail. His staff is amazing. Never have I been to see a doctor that is so caring, and his staff is the same way. If i could give 100 stars I would

Dr. Fiacco was recommended to me by a friend when we moved the the area. I have been taking my two kids to him as a primary for 2 years. Overall, he is an excellent doctor. Very good with kids, very caring, very thourough. However, the wait time in the office is horrible. At my daughter's last appointment, we arrived 10 minutes before our appointment time and waited 55 minutes in the waiting room before being called back. The problem with the wait time is compounded by the lack of a child-friendly waiting room. There are no toys for kids to play with... only a few very tattered books. The exams rooms are equally child un-friendly, as none of the cabinets are locked. Between the terrible wait times and the office not being child friendly, even though I LOVE Dr. Fiacco, I'm looking for a new doctor for the kids.

Dr. Fiacco is a caring and wonderful physician. He spends ample time with his patients and is an excellent physician.

hope you dont mind waiting

Since my son was born I have been taking him to Dr Fiacco and it started off ok but after that it got progressively worse. The average wait time on the phone is 7 minutes and once you get to the office you spend at least a half in the waiting room and the another 15 in the exam room. At first it seemed like he cared about the person but know it seems more like the number of patients he can get is more important.

I'm happy with the service

Wonderful

I've been seeing Dr. Fiacco apparently since i moved to new york when i was 3. He remembers most of my history and cares about me as a person not just a patient. He's wonderful with kids being that he has some of his own. I've been with him for many years and will continue seeing him as long as he practices.

Dr. Paul A Fiacco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.