- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul T Finger has 2 locations
Dr. Paul T Finger has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul T Finger has the following 12 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Eye Diseases
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Paul T Finger Accepts the Following Insurance
- 115 E 61st St Ste 5B New York , NY : (212) 832-8170
- 115 E 61st St New York , NY 10065
More about Dr. Paul T Finger
Paul T. Finger, M.D., F.A.C.S. is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a Fellow of both the American College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Ophthalmology. He is the founding Director of Ocular Tumor Services at several renowned institutions, including the New York University School of Medicine (where he also serves as a Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology), The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mt. Sinai, Tisch Hospital, and Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. He is fellowship trained in ocular tumor, orbital disease and ophthalmic radiation therapy.