Dr. Paul Fiore Is this you?

Great Doctor

Office staff especially the nurse needs MUCH improvement. Just plain not nice to patient.

I was hospitalized with a puzzling, serious illness. Once it was apparent that it was an infection, Dr. Fiore was summoned. He was kind, compassionate, efficient and attentive during my 8 week course. I highly recommend him.

Excellent - you couldn't find better

The Doctor's manner is a bit different but get over it! He listens attentively then sits quietly clearly thinking about the problem you present. He left the office abruptly on my first visit but was back within minutes with a treatment plan which he explained thoroughly, seeking my agreement, respectfully listening to my concerns and taking my unique situation into account. I feel like a partner in my treatment. Followup and coordination with my other doctors have been excellent. My enhusiastic highest recommendation!

A brilliant physician

Dr. Fiore can be a little eccentric in his patient interactions, but he is never rude and he is a renowned ID specialist, and a brilliant diagnostician. He'd be the first doctor I'd ever want to treat me if I had an infection of any sort.

I wouldn't suggest seeing Dr. Fiore, his bedside manner is horrible. When I was with him he just walked out of the office without saying anything and came back in like 5 minutes.