Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Flaten
Dr. Paul Flaten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pompano Beach, FL. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Flaten is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff), Imperial Point Medical Center and Holy Cross Hospital (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Flaten has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Paul Flaten has the following 5 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Paul Flaten has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul Flaten is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Flaten is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Imperial Point Medical Center
Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Holy Cross Hospital Imerial Point Medical Center
North Broward Med Center, Pompano Beach, Fl
Holy Cross Hospital - Fort Lauderdale
51 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions50 E Sample Rd, Pompano Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Flaten in this video.
Dr. Paul Flaten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.