Dr. Paul Flavill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Flavill?

Incompetent

He is not up to diagnose any problem that will not require a chiropractic treatment done by his daughter. It seems that since leaving medical school 50 years ago has not kept informed. Rude, waiting time is close to an hour. Ignores patient symptoms, lack of interest to treat.

Doctor always spends adequate time. Very knowledgable. Personalized treatment. Patient for 15 years.

A trustworthy doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Flavil for about 10 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a wider range of expertise and ideas than other doctors I have known. He is patient and concerned. He has my complete confidence.

Excellent Doc - Kind Staff

I completely enjoyed my conversation with the doc. He is obviously very smart and knows exactly what he is doing. The EMG is not a load of fun but that is not his fault. It is what it is. I am super glad I was referred to him and his staff treated me very kindly. Personally, I hope I won't need to go back but if I do I will be very happy to see this doc and his lovely staff :-)

Great doctor!!

Dr. Flavill is a wonder Neurologist. He saved my life when I was in the hospital 8 years ago. Now I am his pateint and so i Are my children. They go to him for their add. He spends so much time with us and he is so smart. We would all recommend him.

Worst Service Ever

His staff could not be more worthless. They sent me my lab results that had FLAGS on it, which means something isnt right. They did NOT call me and explain what is going on, just sent me the results. I called up there to find out and the receptionist said, "I do not know what it means and I dont know if we will be able to get back to you until Monday." She then hung up on me by slamming the phone down. I could have a serious condition and they wont explain what is going on and have to sit around wondering what is going on for a few more days! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

great neurologist

Extremely unprofessional

The inappropriate jokes/comments were very uncomfortable and unprofessional.

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Flavill is an incredible doctor my family and I have been going to him for years. He treats are add and manges my fathers dementia. Great results and caring doctor.

I'll never go to another neurologist again!

Got to my appointment 15 minutes late, and they fit me in without a problem. Once we got started, Dr. Flavill really helped me feel more comfortable with my health situation. I now keep my head high, and look forward to the rest of this healing process!

Having Dr Flavill as my doctor has been a very good experience

inappropriate

this man and his wife work together and make inappropriate comments towards patients. i found it uncomfortable. be careful.

Dr. Paul Flavill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.