Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Paul Fontanazza
Dr. Paul Fontanazza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harrison, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Fontanazza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul Fontanazza has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Paul Fontanazza has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Came here because I just moved to the area and am seeking a new primary care physician. The doctor Paul Fontazazza was totally inept. I brought medical info. filled out a lengthy form with all medical history. The assistant asked all the questions again. Then the doctor walked in and had no clue why I was there. He gave no examination i.e. looking in my ears or mouth or any other part of my anatomy except for listening to my heart for a second. I have chronic pain and brought an MRI reading. I assume he didn't know what any of it meant. He wouldn't prescribe ibuprofen telling me to get it over the counter and pay rather than have it covered by my insurance. Would not give me needed referals for podiatrist or therapist. Huge waste of time. Zero stars.
Me and my wife felt like strangers in the. Nest. We have to wait hours , even when we had called way before so we had an apointment. When i asked the doctor for blood pressure medicine prescription he said that I didnt need One, all I had to do was have the pharmacy call bis office and he would authorise it . Acme pharmacy called his office many times with no results. When I called his office regarding this matter , I was put in hold several times and the. Discoconnected.
43 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Dr. Paul Fontanazza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Medical Group, 450 Bergen St, Harrison, NJ
Dr. Paul Fontanazza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrison, NJ.