Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Forcier
Dr. Paul Forcier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodsville, NH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Chardon, OH (and 4 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Forcier is affiliated with UH Conneaut Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital and University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center. Dr. Forcier has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Forcier has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Paul Forcier has the following 18 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Paul Forcier is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Forcier is highly skilled, very patient, a good listener, works well with you as a patient.
Had my knee replacemnet done with him which was great. After several years, severe pain insued and went back to see him, had a xray done and after looking at it, he said need to lose weight good-bye. After almost two years of constant, severe pain, found out from a better doctor that I now need a hip replacement, which already is pretty bad. So instead of Dr. Forcier dismissing me like he did he a should have done a hip x-ray, instead I wasted two years of constant pain. Don't waste you time.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Forcier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UH Conneaut Medical Center
Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
UH Bedford Medical Center
St Vincent Charity Hospital
Uh Richmond Medical Center
Southwest General Health Center
Bedford Regional Medical Center
Garfield Heights, OH
St John Westshore
Mayfield Heights, OH
CCHS Hillcrest Hospital
35 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Hospital Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Forcier in this video.
Dr. Paul Forcier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodsville, NH.