Dr. Paul M Ford Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul M Ford?

Dr. Ford has been my primary care Phs. for many years. He has diagnosed and treated my work related injuries and also coordinates the care of CRST syndrom that I have with three other specialists. I feel like Iam in good hands.

One of the best docs I

I have been plagued with medical conditions and injuries for a good part of my adult life and have been seen by countless doctors. Dr Ford has been the best I've ever had. As my primary physician for the past 15 years, Dr. Ford has been a godsend in his innate ability to diagnose my conditions and provide the best treatment.

Good and to the point.

Dr. Ford is a good physician. Because of the same day appointment system, I can usually get an appointment the same day I call. He is however, to the point and does not spend a lot of time chatting. We talk about what is bothering me and he gets down to business pretty quickly. Refills and test results are a breeze with the online system. This doctor embraces technology and I have also had some online interaction with him - ie. questions about test results etc.

Dr. Paul M Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.