Dr. Paul J Frank Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Paul J Frank?

Beware!

I want to take this opportunity to caution people from using this doctor. He botched my procedure and left me with permanent scarring. When I went in to ask him what happened, he couldn't have been more rude and arrogant, and tired to make it seem like it was my fault. Please be warned about this man, trusting him was the worst mistake I have made in my life!

The person at the front desk has many attitudes her name is Diana not should be in that place because she working with patients who are human.

My son had to wait over three hours for an appointment with Dr. Frank. I was told by the receptionist that this was common procedure for new patients. Several friends in the neighborhood had warned me about the wait time for this doctor, but I thought they were exaggerating. Obviously they weren't. We will not go back to the doctor and I would not recommend him to anyone, unless you're happy to sit in a waiting room for half a day.

Do Not Use This Doctor!!

I wanted to take this opportunity to caution people to not use this doctor for anything!! He performed an unnecessary laser treatment on me which caused significant damage. When I pointed out the issues he became defensive and difficult and refused to help me!! This guy is greedy and just wants your money, but doesn't care about the well being of his patients!! There are MUCH better doctors in NYC!