- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul K Frederick MD
Dr. Paul K Frederick, MD is a doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Frederick is affiliated with Riverview Health Hospital and St Vincent Carmel Hospital. They speak English.
Dr. Paul K Frederick has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul K Frederick has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Paul K Frederick Accepts the Following Insurance
- 8902 N Meridian St Ste 225 Indianapolis , IN : (317) 872-1161
More about Dr. Paul K Frederick
Dr. Frederick graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine in 1971. Dr. Frederick works in Indianapolis, IN and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Frederick is affiliated with Riverview Health Hospital and St Vincent Carmel Hospital.