3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Dr.Frye

Dr.Frye is excellent listener and is very patient, always gives me tips to handle my anxiety and panic attacks. Don’t run late. He has his own schedule and expects you to be on time. He gets five stars from me.

Great psychiatrist

I’m surprised to see the negative reviews on here about Dr. Frye because he’s a good psychiatrist. I was an employee of a psychiatric clinic a few years ago and interacted with many psychiatrists which made me picky when choosing one for myself. The only thing I can think of is that some people may have mistaken his analytical approach for unfriendliness. He has always been very nice to me and has valued my opinion when it comes to treatment. He is very different from the first psychiatrist I saw who barely asked me any questions and would prescribe additional medications on what seemed like a whim that I wouldn’t even get filled(a month worth of sleeping pills when I had a week where I couldn’t sleep because my dog died, etc). I prefer Dr. Frye’s methodical approach because there aren’t physical tests for most psychiatric diagnoses so I’m relying on his analysis of me and my symptoms. He may not ask me about what I did over the weekend, but his genuine concern for my mental health vastly makes up for that.

Dr. Paul E Frye is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wexford, PA.