Dr. Paul D Fuchs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Fuchs?

Office phone always busy

We have been going to Dr Fuchs for many years and very pleased with the care he provides and with his knowledge... However, his office phone is always busy.. not because there are that many calls coming in but because they take it off the hook and it stays off for hours. That would be my only complaint

No New Patients

My family doctor died and I needed to find another doctor. Went to their office and asked if they were taking new patients. The lady at the window asked me if I had medicare and I told her that I had medicare Part A. I showed her my insurance card because I am still employed in a school district and have state insurance. The lady took down my name and phone number and told me that they take new patients on a case by case basis and that they would call me after the doctor reviewed my information. I also told the lady that I was not on any medications other than a pain medication that was prescribed by my former doctor for arthritis pain in my right hip. I have insurance and can afford to pay for medical services. Apparently they do not need new patients.

Dr. Paul D Fuchs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laurel Hill, NC.