Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul G Katz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Paul G Katz has the following 11 expertise
- Urinary Catheterization
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Paul G Katz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I had to wait 2 months for an appointment. He was not caring in the interview. He seemed Kurt and not intrested. It was difficult to get him to address all my concerns. This Dr. does not seem to support or know about alternative health treatments. My follow-up appointment was set for 3 months. Im sure there are folks who are sicker than me, but treatment cost so much now... I expected more.
Dr. Katz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul G Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.