Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul R Gauthier has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul R Gauthier has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Paul R Gauthier has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 4
Hate to write a poor report... But have to... When my husband and I went in together for a check up for my husband's well being appointment... I was ignored literally... We came together for a reason... and the only one this doctor would talk to or converse with was one of us...the one who did not want to face his emotional needs at that time. This resulted in my husband NOT getting the treatment he needed... As this doctor did not regard a wife's concerns as valued. So we found another doctor (also in Lowell) that listened and did something better... He acted on my husbands behalf and it has worked out well for him... We both are now better off and my husband is doing better.
Dr. Gauthier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Paul R Gauthier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLowell Family Medical Center, 2550 W Main St, Lowell, MI
Dr. Paul R Gauthier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lowell, MI.