Dr. Paul Gawelko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Gawelko?

Great Primary Care

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Both my husband and I have gone back to his office after insurance forced us elsewhere. They really have been so helpful to us and we recommend them to all our friends and family. Dr. Gawelko really listens to our concerns and treats us with the utmost professionalism. The office staff has always been very helpful, wait times are short, you don't have to go to a separate office for blood work, and appointments are easy by phone or on Zoc Doc. We highly recommend them.

mixed

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Has repeatedly given me innacurate diagnoses or told me that my pain was not real or there was nothing that could be done. Otherwise he was fine, just seemed like he didn't listen to what I had to say. Office staff and other professionals in this office have always been super courteous and the wait times are extremely low.

Awesome doctor and wonderful staff!!!!

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Dr Gawelko took his time with me and truly listened to my complaints. I never felt rushed. His staff is so friendly. I don't feel like a patient in their office I feel like I am family. Thank you Dr Gawelko and staff for providing such wonderful experiences even when I am not feeling so good.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I saw Dr. Gawelko as a teenager, and then my insurance expired so i went 2 years without seeing a doctor. Once I got a new insurance I called his office and got a same day appointment. He is a very helpful and caring doctor. He took the time needed with me and made sure that all problems were being treated as well as asked about medical problems i had over 2 years ago. He makes sure that I am always fully aware with what is going on and that I am completley comfortable. He has a way of making a patient seem at ease.

Skip this one

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Short visit without any real help for my problem. Missed the mark.

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Gawelko is very easy to talk to, gives freely of his time, listens well. My only concern is, if the diagnosis is specialized, i.e., ENT, he should refer the patient to an ENT specialist immediately rather than continuously treat without quick results. His office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2012

This doctor is excellent, I am glas I found him.

Dr. Gawelko Review

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Dr. Gawelko has no bedside manners! He is very unprofessional and rude. He is more concerned with looking out for himself, than helping patients!

Posted on June 15th, 2011

Didn't seem to care about my issue. Doctor was in a hurry with me. He was very arrogant. I was not impressed.

Truly seems to care

Posted on November 6th, 2010

I have felt comfortable with Dr. Gawelko from the first time I met him. He seems to genuinely care about his patients, he takes the time to listen to you and then takes the time to talk to you about your problem. Most important to me was that on a recent visit where I took my wife, who was suffering from chest congestion and coughing, to see him. He thought at the time that the cough was caused by sinus dripping, but did a blood test and ran a full panel on it as a precaution. The test showed that she has Valley Fever, something that is often misdiagnosed. Thank you Dr. Gawelko.

disapointing

Posted on September 25th, 2010

was orignally recommended to see his partner. When calling for appointment, was difficult to get into the partner, but not this doctor. I figured they had to be similar if they are partners. I was wrong. very impersonal. Seemed to care less about me. wish i would have waited to see the partner. Won't go back.

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor! My husband and I and our 3 kids see him. He has always been patient and listens to the problem. Orders tests when needed. I would absolutley recommend him! Office staff is always pleasant as well!!