Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul T Geibel MD
Dr. Paul T Geibel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Geibel is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital-New Braunfels. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul T Geibel has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Paul T Geibel has the following 7 expertise
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 35
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul T Geibel - Posted on March 12th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul T Geibel - Posted on February 25th, 2019
Great Consult & Tx Plan
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul T Geibel - Posted on February 18th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul T Geibel - Posted on February 13th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul T Geibel - Posted on February 1st, 2019
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Geibel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Paul T Geibel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Paul T Geibel
Dr. Geibel graduated from Austin College, Sherman, Texas in June 1977, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He entered Tulane University School of Medicine, where he earned the degree of Doctor of Medicine. His postgraduate training included an internship and residency through several New Orleans hospitals. He served as Orthopaedic Chief Resident at Tulane Medical Center and Charity Hospital, New Orleans. Upon completion of his residency training, Dr. Geibel entered the Spinal Fellowship program at the University of Louisville, Leatherman Spine Clinic in Louisville, Kentucky, and the Tulane Spine Fellowship in New Orleans. His interest in medical education has led to positions of Clinical Instructor and Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic at the University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio. He has presented various National and International papers dealing with spinal disorders. Dr. Geibel is a member of the Texas Medical Association and the Bexar County Medical Society.
Locations & DirectionsSOUTH TEXAS SPINAL CLINIC, 18626 Hardy Oak Blvd Ste 300, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul T Geibel, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in San Antonio, TX, in this video.
Dr. Paul T Geibel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.