Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul C Giasi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Paul C Giasi has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Paul C Giasi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 4
Have seen this doctor twice due to emergency room visits, if only he was a family physician than i would leave my pcp. I have been having alot of medical problems and one of them causing knee cap dislocations which landed me in urgent care twice, Dr. Giasi did everything possible to fix the problem temporary until i was able to see my surgeon. He was very thorough and compassionate. I give Dr. Giasi 10 stars!!!
18 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2000
Suny Upstate Medical University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul C Giasi, MD - Emergency Medicine in Rome, NY, in this video.
Dr. Paul C Giasi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, NY.