Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Paul Gilbert
Paul Gilbert is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
Saw this Dr. in Payson ER. I was in horrible pain and begging for help. He never examined me physically. Told me to pee in a cup and said I had a bladder infection. He was rude and heartless. I was diagnoised with peritoneal cancer 2 weeks later and had 6 liters of fluid removed. Thankfully I was treated by an oncologist who cares about his patients and I'm still around to complain the crappy care by Dr. Gilbert. Wish I could rate him at a 0.
Dr. Gilbert saw my husband in the ER at Payson Regional Medical Center. He had a CAT scan done on my husband because of issues he was having. Dr. Gilbert told my son and I that my husband had the worst prognosis there was and that we better get our affairs in order. I ask him not to tell my husband until I could speak to him. Dr. Gilbert barged in the room and proceeded to tell my husband this garbage. My husband is back home with me and doing fine. This doctor has no compassion, kindness or couth about him. Hope I never run into him again.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions57 E Delaware Pl, Chicago, IL
Paul Gilbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.