Dr. Paul Giles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Giles?

So Happy Great Result!

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

I'm as happy as I can be! Dr Giles is going to take care of you. He is very talented. Staff was fun. I has breast aug. after last child to redo. Also did Labiaplasty. Both are exactly what I invisioned. I'm barely swollen 2 weeks post op. Totally took care of me.

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Dr. Giles did my breast augmentation a year ago and he did a wonderful job.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Excellent staff and doctor.

Not A HAPPY PATEINT

Posted on July 31st, 2014

I went to Dr Giles on recommendation for a mini tummy tug and to remove the loose skin from my arms. i am glad to be rid of the excess skin, but am not happy with other issued he caused. When i would try to speak to him about he always made very light of the subject and I was being too picky. I never thought he would cause more imperfections on my arms, a big bulge on my inner arm and an indentation on my side from the tummy tuck. I would not recommend using him

Brest augmentation

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I love my results i had no bruising no pain healed very quick and was out to dinner the same night. He is a great doctor and i love my results thank you so much Dr.Giles.

Unsatisfied With Results

Posted on November 11th, 2012

Although the office visits have all been pleasant, I am unhappy with the results of my abdominoplasty and liposuction. I tummy does not look much flatter then before the surgery, I have a long ugly scar under my belly button, and I have a strange large lump a few inches above my belly button.

Posted on October 13th, 2012

natural results quick recovery from breast augmentation.Felt very safe. Great staff

GOOD DOCTOR

Posted on September 21st, 2011

HE'S A GOOD DOCTOR

Great Dr

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I also had breast aug. with Dr. Giles it all went beyond smoothly. He is great at what he does. No one even knows I had them done unless I tell them, they look so natural which was exactly what I wanted. Recovery was so easy. I would do it 100 times over as long as he was my Dr. A++++++++++++++

My breast implants are beautiful

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I had surgery with Dr. Giles a couple of years ago - I found him online (I live in West Palm Beach) and drove to his practice since I liked his before & after photos. He is very experienced with breast surgery and he recommended me saline implants, that will match my figure. The surgery was relatively quick and simple, and he was very professional that day and on follow-up visits. I'm extremely happy with my breasts now, they are bigger but look natural and feel soft. He is a real artist!

The Best!!

Posted on January 2nd, 2011

Dr. Giles and his staff are remarkable!! His work is amazing and he and his staff are very proffessional and friendly. He ALWAYS made time for me and never made me feel as if I was "Bothering" him. His staff always got me in ASAP when needed. I had Breast Augmentation done in 2006. I had absolutely no swelling or bruising and no uncomfortable bras or wraps. I will be going back this year for more!! My breasts are described as beautiful. Not nice, but beautiful. Ive reffered him to several of my friends and they are just as exstatic about him and his work as i am.If you want the best, go with Dr.Giles!!!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017