Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul R Gindoff has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Paul R Gindoff has the following 4 expertise
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Gindoff is the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul R Gindoff - Posted on July 3rd, 2013
I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Gindoff. He is very knowledgeable and experienced in Assisted Reproductive Technology. Dr. Gindoff did an IVF for me. While reading about the IVF in general, my husband and I were confused as well as skeptical about the process. Dr. Gindoff helped us in taking the right decisions at the right time and overall customized the treatment per my age and health history. During the whole exhaustive IVF procedure, I always felt I was in safe hands. Dr. Gindoff is straightforward, prompt in responding to questions and above all a good mentor to guide through the unknowns. He listens to the patients, which I think is "the important" thing you expect from a doctor. I am still waiting on the results from the IVF but irrespective of the outcome, I rate Dr. Gindoff as A+.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul R Gindoff - Posted on September 15th, 2010
I can honestly say that with Dr. Gindoff you are under the best care possible. He has a clinical eye, extensive experience and knowledge and will make you feel secure and in good hands. His nurse staff are great. I went to several clinics and doctors before deciding on one for my IVF treatment.I recommend him with my eyes closed.
The better the PR the worse his bedside manner becomes!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul R Gindoff - Posted on August 3rd, 2010
Highly recommend, particularly over other DC practice groups
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul R Gindoff - Posted on August 4th, 2009
I can see how others might not take to Dr. Gindoff's bedside manner, he's solidly professional, not effusive. But he's GOOD. That mattered far more to us in the long run. We'd previously had months and months of insurance-covered fertility treatments at Columbia Fertility and left that practice without even a correct diagnosis. One month with Dr. Gindoff and his team did the trick. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRACTICE.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
- New York University
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Paul R Gindoff Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHELSEA FERTILITY NYC, 105 E 37th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul R Gindoff, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Paul R Gindoff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.