Dr. Paul D Gittelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Gittelman?

To the contrary of what I had thought.

Please forgive me for my misunderstanding with the office of Dr. Gittleman. The Dr. called me himself and explained the things I did not understand which scarred me. I have a mental illness which causes me to misinterpret things alot. But I was amazed at the way it turned out to the contrary of what I thought. He is very understanding and compassionate man.

A overall HORRIBLE DAY AT DR. PAUL GITTLEMAN'S OFFICE ON A RAINY DAY!!!!

This Doctor had no faith in what I was telling him before he gave me the hearing test. I had a feeling something was wrong with my hearing. He told me he was sending me back to my own neurologist before he even took the MRI. The woman who did my hearing test, dropped the earphones on my head and it turned out my hearing was compromised before that. And Tiffany made fun of my hearing problem on the phone by asking me loudly if "I could hear her"? Then she would not take proper instructions for insurance approval for the MRI.

Doctor's Response

Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am one of the Regional Managers here at ENT and Allergy Associates. I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience with Dr. Gittleman and our staff. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it is very upsetting to hear about this. I will absolutely speak to the office to ensure that this does not happen again. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally if that is OK with you. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] entandallergy [one word) .com All of our staff has received extensive training in patient and customer communication and relations, so feedback like yours allows us an opportunity to evaluate, educate and retrain. I assure that we can and will do much better. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer

A Special Doctor

Dr. Gittelman is a kind man and an excellent diagnostician. I actually enjoy spending time with the man when I'm there for diagnosis or treatment. He's a one of a kind....all good.

great doctor!

being a singer has it`s ups and downs, it is great to know, when issues come up with my voice,( and for most of us they do), I have a doctor who knows how to treat it, and has the greatest bedside manner!

I have been seeing Dr. Gittleman for over 5 years. 5 years ago he did my reconstructive nasal surgery. He also fixed the shape of my nose so I could breathe better. I think he is a great doctor. I would refer anyone to him.

Dr. Paul D Gittelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Purchase, NY.