Just an Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Gittens was amazing and he is the real deal. He was thorough, personable and he spent more time with me than any other physician that I have seen for my problem of sexual dysfunction ( I saw three before going to his office). I was extremely embarrassed and self conscience before going in and he immediately made me feel at ease and very comfortable. Dr. Gittens was also extremely knowledgeable and knew the latest treatments. After his diagnosis and treatment I am a new person. Lastly, his staff was friendly and very prompt with responses. The only regret I have was not seeing him earlier. Go see this man!

Great doctor!

Great doctor dealing with very sensitive subjects. Both Dr. Gittens and his staff are caring, discreet and always professional. I have been a patient of Dr. Gittens for over 2 years. Bottom line is that while discretion and professionalism are absolutely necessary in his field, it's the results that count. I have been successfully treated by Dr. Gittens and at the end of the day that is what matters the most. Highly recommended!!!

Worst Doctor I've Ever Seen

Doctor Gittens had one foot out the door for our entire consultation. He seemed to have very little interest in his job, and his expertise was very underwhelming, to say the least. I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. Also, be warned: after the first consultation, he asks you to pre-pay in 6 months blocks that costs thousands of dollars. It's utterly ridiculous. Stay away from this guy.

He is an excellent physician.

Dr. Gittens is down to earth, knowledgeable, is an awesome physician. I went to him after seeing 3 other doctors. He was able to diagnosis and treat my problem. He saved my relationship.

Very satisfied!!

Dr. Gittens and his staff are very friendly and professional. I went in for a consultation for the sculpture procedure to jump start my weight loss journey, and Dr. Gittens recommended a detox and weight loss diet plan. I took his recommendation, and I'm very satisfied with the outcome. I lost a total of 22 pounds in 28 days and I look and feel great. I highly recommend Dr. Gittens to anyone who is looking to start a weight loss journey and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Great experience. Great team work.

Dr. Paul R Gittens Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.