Dr. Paul M Glat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul M Glat?

Dr. Glat was very quick, professional.

From my initial meeting with Andrea, it has been a great experience working with Dr. Glat and his staff. Dr. Glat has been a great addition to Haverford Surgery Center. We look forward to working together more in the following year:).

Amazing experience - staff and Dr. Glat were great! Got an appointment right away and they were so accommodating. Dr. Glat made the procedure painless and flawless!

Very good communication, accommodating to schedules, describes the procedure, pleasant experience.

Dr. Glat and his staff members answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns regarding my procedure. I am very satisfied.

There are no better options, in my humble opinion.

After three prior hair transplant procedures with other Doctors in NYC, my experience with Dr. Glat, Lisa and the staff during my procedure here was impeccable. I could have never expected the level of service and courtesy I experienced with Dr. Glat and his staff. It has been six months for me, and I am seeing my results from a successful procedure. I only wish I had started my procedure with Dr. Glat. I highly recommend anyone seeking a true professional and honest experience in the area of Dr. Glat's expertise take the time to visit his office and consider his services.

Very good doctor ; staff response iffy

good doctor but staff doesnt return calls to schedule procedures . No follow up to procedures. I only once said I wasnt satisfied and let them know and noone followed up even though I asked them to. Im not sure what is going on over there.

Difficult to schedule an appointment

I called Dr. Glat's office twice to schedule an appointment. Both times, the nurse said she could not hear me well but proceeded to schedule an appointment with me. Halfway through the phone call the nurse simply hung up on me, without suggesting for me to call back another time. Dr. Glat's staff is completely unprofessional and must not need to business.

Dr. Glat is as much an artist as he is a scientist...The results of his work are incredibly natural , beautiful and subtle. Furthermore, he is a most gentle human being and a highly caring professional.

Dr. Glat is the best! He is as much an artist as he is a scientist. A magic touch! His office staff is most courteous and professional. I recommend Dr. Glat with no reservations....

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you and your staff. You all were professional, caring, warm,thorough, informative, and top notch in every area. Kindest regards, Sharon

Experience is critical

Over the past 10 years, I have had a number of surgical procedures performed by Dr. Glat. In each case, whether a cosmetic or reconstructive procedure, I was confident to know a highly trained and skilled surgeon was takeing care of me. Dr. Glat posesses a combination of realistic aesthetic artistry and expertise in tissue reconstruction. While under the care of Dr. Glat and his team, I felt completely confident that my pre and post op care would be completely professioinal and attentive.. Thank you Dr. Glat for your skill, care and professionalism.

Amazing outcome: Liposuction 43-year-old man

I'm a 43-year-old man with good muscle development who has always exercised. However, I put on abdominal and back fat during two years of overseeing home renovations. (I bought lunch for the contractors, and ate it too. Bad move.) And, along the way, fat also accumulated under my chin. I knew that at my age, there was no way of losing the fat without going on a crazy diet, which would also take off muscle. So, I decided to look into liposuction. After months of research, one plastic surgeon topped my list: Dr. Glat. He has worked on many men, which isn't the case for most plastic surgeons. He is also Board Certified in Plastic Surgery (certificationmatters website). (Do not go to a plastic surgeon who is not certified in Plastic Surgery. Some are certified in something else, or not at all. If they don't bother to uphold the high standards of board certification, what does that say about them and how you'll be treated?) I met Dr. Glat and was very impressed. He respectfully answered all my questions (even the silly ones), took a lot of time evaluating my concerns, and was straightforward regarding my expected outcome. Also, his office assistant Andrea was so helpful, and worked to get me set up with financing and a surgery date. She made sure I understood the procedure and what to expect during the weeks to follow. The surgery went very well, and aside from bruises that disappeared surprisingly quickly, I felt good overall. All of my questions during post-op were immediately answered, which helped me understand the completely natural process of healing. Now, I look - and feel - better than I can remember. My chin fat is gone, which took a decade off my face. Truly remarkable. My body fat went from 21% to 18% and I lost a full inch off my waist. I no longer have this fatty gut hanging over my shorts, and I feel like "me" again. This decision was one of the best I've made: I have new motivation to work out, because I want to stay this way. It's like being given a second chance. I'm also watching my diet much more because I would like to "protect my investment" for as long as possible. Overall, I just feel better about myself. As a result, I strongly recommend Dr. Glat. He is honest and incredibly skilled. Plastic surgery is an art and a science, and he is a master of both. I couldn't be happier with my result, which has changed my life more than I could have imagined.