Have you seen Dr. Paul R Glowienka?

Less than helpful medical assistant

I love the doc he is great, but his staff and medical assistant leaves a little to be desired. They withhold your test results to make sure you show up for your appointment. I was told by medical staff "well if we gave you your results and they were normal you wouldn't show up for your appointment." WHAT! So they hold your results as leverage causing you to waste money so that you HAVE to be seen. That greatly disappoints me.

He and the other providers are amazing. His staff - not so much.

Great Doctor! Terrible office staff.

I love this doctor to death. He is great and makes me feel comfortable. This being said, however, his office staff is very rude. They treat their patients who are worrying about their issue not important and stupid. They also have no customer service on the phone. They kept me waiting for 17 minutes and when i said something about it, they were very rude and defensive instead of apologetic.

office staff

Called office to make an appt and was put on hold for 15 minutes, twice. The second time I was put on hold, it suddenly went dead, I called the number back and the recording came on to say the the office was now at lunch.?! I wonder if the ladies in the office understand that their poor behavior reflects on a good doctor.

Terrible for getting an appointment

After getting back results from my primary physician that were not conclusive as to whether or not my thyroid was giving me problems, I asked for a referral to Dr. Glowienka. My referral was sent on a Monday and by the following Monday I had not received a call to schedule an appointment. I called and was told that my referral was being reviewed and they needed to see labs before scheduling me. I asked if my labs did not show that I had a problem if they would still schedule an appointment and was told "no." I explained that the reason I wanted to see a specialist was because my results had been inconclusive and I was still having problems. I was under the impression that a Dr. would want to treat a patient who is trying to find out what is going on with their body. Apparently this Dr. does not. I ended up telling the office that I would just take my case elsewhere because I have never had a Dr. tell me that I was not "eligible" to see them because my labs were not what they were looking for.

I love Dr. Glowienka!!

Dr. Glowienka is the best doctor I've ever had...very caring, knowledgeable, great staff...I wish he could be my primary care doctor. Have never found a doctor I like as much as him.

Dr. Paul R Glowienka is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dayton, OH.

Dr. Paul R Glowienka Is this you?