Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul J Goldman
Dr. Paul J Goldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Goldman is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Medical Center Surgical Hospital and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Goldman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul J Goldman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul J Goldman has the following 12 expertise
- Shortness of Breath
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Chest Pain
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Exercise Stress Test
Dr. Paul J Goldman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Goldman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFort Worth Diagnostic Clinic, 1650 W Rosedale St Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Paul J Goldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.