Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Paul A Goodlett
Dr. Paul A Goodlett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelbyville, KY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul A Goodlett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul A Goodlett has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Paul A Goodlett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul A Goodlett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
OVER 2 YEARS WAS HIS PATIENT. HE IS DECEIVING AND REFUSES TO EXAMINE HIS PATIENTS...MANY HAVE SAID SO ALL OVER TOWN...HE WANTS THE PATIENT TO DIAGNOSE THEMSELVES AND DOES NOT TOUCH THE PATIENT. HE RELIES ON HIS LAPTOP COMPUTER THROUGHOUT HIS EXAMS INSTEAD OF CHECKING THE PATIENT. HE PRETENDS TO FORGET OR PLAYS MIND GAMES WITH PATIENTS WHEN HE FINDS THAT HE CAN NOT JUST TREAT "ONE" SYMPTOM AND NO MORE. IF YOU HAVE A DISEASE OR POSSIBLE ILLNESS HE JUST SENDS YOU OFF TO OTHER DOCTORS AND YET DOES NOT COORDINATE YOUR DIAGNOSES OR FILE OR MANAGE THINGS THE WAY A PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN IS SUPPOSED TO. hE IS IMMATURE AND RUDE. HE IS INSENSITIVE WHEN HE DECIDES THAT THE PATIENT HAS TOO MUCH TO WORK THROUGH OR IF HE ACTUALLY HAS TO DO SOME RESEARCH OR FOLLOW UP ON HIS PATIENTS. I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED HIM AND NEITHER SHOULD ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO TRUST THAT HE WON'T KICK YOU OUT OF HIS OFFICE AND TELL YOU TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR.
20 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
St Marys Medical Center
Dr. Paul A Goodlett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStonecrest Family Medicine, 101 Stonecrest Rd Ste 3, Shelbyville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul A Goodlett, MD - Family Medicine in Shelbyville, KY, in this video.
Dr. Paul A Goodlett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelbyville, KY.