Dr. Paul D Granoff Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Granoff?

The best

Dr. Granoff is the best doctor in town. He's experienced, patient, kind, empathic and treats all with respect and compassion.

Dr. Granoff is a wonderful physician. He always makes sure to pay attention to every detail, he's very easy to talk to and he doesn't act like you're wasting his time. It's really easy to see how long he's been doing this, and his years of wisdom and experience with children. I am satisfied with my experience and I would recommend him to friends and family searching for a pediatrician.

Terrible doctor

Unprofessional. i would never go back and never recommend him to any one. I'm currently looking for a new doctor. I considered changing doctors within the same office but after my experience I refuse to.

He is a horrible doc. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor in my life. He was very rough with my daughter. Very unprofessional I would never see him again. The staff is fine he is horrible .

Amazing doctor

I've been sending both of my children to Dr. Gran off since my first daughter was born. She is now 6. My youngest is 2. My children love him! He's very nice, and knows how to handle kids when they are nervous. He also is easy to talk to when your a worried parent. He gives his honest professional advise. When I first started coming his office staff was rude. However he now has new staff which are very nice. He also has two female doctors working with him and they are also great. All around he's a great doctor. Never had a problem or complaint about him. I know a few parents that send their kids to him and they as well think highly of him.

Dr. Paul D Granoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oswego, IL.