Dr. Paul Gusmorino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Gusmorino?

Dr. Gusmorino is one of the finest men and doctors I have ever met. I have been a patient of his for many years, and he always listens in is caring and as helpful. I recommend highly.

The WORST

This doctor was assigned to me after major Scoliosis corrective surgery, as my pain management doctor. He saw me once in the week that I was at the hospital, the amount of pain and muscle pain that I was in was unbearable. The pain meds prescribed to me would wore off quickly and even during the time frame that they were supposed to be working the pain never once went away. He was not diligent to help me at all BUT to send the bills of $600 per day absolute diligence

Mr and Mrs.

Do not use this Doctor all he thinks about is MONEY!!! Saw my Husband for 5 Minutes in the hospital. Wrote a script and left. Tried to call him later to ask a question about my husbands pain meds and he never returned the phone call. He did send me a whopping bill . Called his office and they said we have a payment plan???? He does not participate in most insurances!!!!! So if you want to receive a big medical bill he's the doctor for you!!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Gusmorino's for more than 10 years, he is totally professional, extremly caring. I truly don't know where my life would be, had I not been put in touch with him.

Dr. Paul Gusmorino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.