Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Allen
Dr. Paul Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverton, WY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with SageWest Health Care - Riverton, Bingham Memorial Hospital and Pocatello Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pocatello Regional Medical Center
Bingham Memorial Hospital
37 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1979
Wilson Medical Center
Dr. Paul Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRiverton Memorial Hospital, 2100 W Sunset Dr, Riverton, WY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Allen in this video.
Dr. Paul Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverton, WY.