Dr. Paul H Chen Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Paul H Chen?

Great Doctors!

Great Doctor!

Proffessional, experienced, does it right

Left eye cataract surgery turned out to be exactly as predicted. Much different from right eye surgery at a different facility. My vision was not improved. You can trust Dr. Chen's expertise..

Mr. Facebook.. more interested in his image than his patients!

Paul Chen was so busy trying to be a bigshot that he ruined my vision. His oath to "first, do no harm" apparently means nothing to him. He is out to make big money to support his fancy lifestyle and appear like a bigshot to his 1000 Facebook "friends". Stay away from him.... find a doctor that cares about his patients.

Not only did the surgery not help, but his office manager was very rude. They would not release my records without charging $25.--I guess if the patients wont come back they need to figure out away to get more of their money. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS GUY

What an arogant phoney!

I was impressed with Dr. Chen's education so I assumed he knew what he was doing. Boy, was I wrong! My eye and vision were so messed up after he operated on my eye that I had to go to a specialist to fix what he had done.In my opinion, Dr. Paul H. Chen, at the North County Eye Associates in Carlsbad should not be allowed to perform eye surgery.

Warning!! Warning!!

Dr. Paul H. Chen at the North County Laser Eye Associates ruined my eyesight. He operated on my eye twice, making it worse each time. Other surgeons have been unable to correct the damage Dr. Chen did to my eye. He takes no responsibility for the damage he has done, because, as he says, "that's why I have malpractice insurance." Stay away from this guy. He is dangerous to his patients! I'm first hand proof of that.

Dr. Chen and his staff are courteous and professional. After dealing with an eye issue for about a week, I called his office (before hours) and was given a call back within 30 minutes of the office opening and scheduled to see him early that morning. He was able to diagnose me and give me the correct medication I needed to ease the pain in my right eye. Even when I had issues and called to leave a message, he was prompt in calling back and leaving a detailed vm about my symptoms. I look forward to seeing only Dr. Chen for any future medical issues (eye related) that I have

Dr. Chen is a top notch Ophthamologist

Dr. Chen graduated from Princeton (undergrad) and Harvard medical school.My wife called in the afternoon and described my vision problems and they told her to bring me in at 5pm.Dr. Chen is amazingly thorough and he identified my precise problem along with a series of other issues. My medical crisis was a detached retina and he immediately called a retina specialist at Scripps La Jolla and arranged for him to wait in his office until we arrived. Dr. Chen was very clear and very direct that I needed emergency surgery.The mistake I had made several years back was not to have found Dr. Chen much earlier. He is far more thorough than my past Opthamologists.I will always tell every friend I know to go to Dr. Chen to do a thorough check on your eyes.

Did not like his lack of GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER

I felt like I came to him with what I assumed was the problem...he never explained his diagnosis. Dr. Paul Chen was way to quick to be done with me. Do not appreciate his manner. Appears arrogant.