Dr. Paul H Cohen Is this you?

3.8

Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Paul H Cohen?

Decent doctor, terrible office.

Dr. Cohen himself is actually a very nice man, who seems to genuinely care about patients and the job he does. On an organizational level, the office is a bit of a mess, I'm afraid. First off, sixty eight dollars - even with insurance - for a suppository prescription does seem a little bit much (but hey it's NYC, who am I to judge?) More importantly though, a word on the transaction itself: it took the staff over two month's time after my mailing the check (which didn't have that far to travel) to cash it. Which - because yes, I really am that poor (art student on food stamps living in a garret here) - screwed me over considerably, as by the time they kinda felt like cashing it, it put my account into overdraft. (Again, yes, I really am that poor.) The imperious call I received from his office, in response to my newfound status as a deadbeat check-bouncing thief, was about as helpful as it sounds. If, dear reader, you're above such concerns (and I hope of your sake that you are), are a big enough fan of daytime television to watch over an hour of it as you wait, are willing to shell out around seventy dollars for what amounts to a fancy version of Preparation H, all for the sake of enjoying the dulcet-toned charm of Dr. Cohen as you sit in his office, chat about the wife and kids and vacation plans etc., while your butt's on fire, then by all means. Go for it. And if you have a condition more serious than hemorrhoids, he does strike me as a man who knows what he's doing back there. But if any of the above strikes you as a hassle ... I'd steer clear.

Great Gastroenterologist!

Dr. Cohen is a WONDERFUL, soft-spoken, caring doctor. He works quickly and efficiently and has a wonderful bed-side manner. You can feels his warmth.Unfortunately, he is in demand, so the wait for him is quite long...

Pain Minimized

Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor! I've never, (and I mean never) met a Doctor who was so in touch with his humane side. He is very kind, and I watched him speak to all his patients as individuals with individual concerns, not like others who give you halfway answers or no answer at all. I really like him and have told everyone I know about him. In fact my daughter is about to make an appointment with him soon! He's Dr. of the year in my book!! :)

TO A GREAT DOCTOR

I KNOW DOCTOR COHEN FOR A LONG TIME, HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND A GREAT PERSON, MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE, I REALLY TRUST HIM AND RECCOMANDING WITH CONFIDENCE, LAURA LEONE. HE IS THE BEST!!!