Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul H Kim
Dr. Paul H Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Cortlandt Manor, NY and Bronx, NY . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Kim has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul H Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
I am searching for a new primary physician. Dr. Kim and his staff at Montefiore are the pinnacle of incompetence. He is degrading and treats people as if they are stupid. He did nothing to help manage my diabetes and it went untreated until I was finally referred to an endocrinologist for a thyroid cyst. The staff is nasty and has double billed us for services. Fed up with not being able to call the office directly; only the call center. Then Dr. Kim's office doesn't call you back. You can spend an entire morning back and forth dealing with calls. You have to keep calling them, because they do not do their jobs. Then they call you back, yelling at you. Unbelievable! Do NOT go there!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2015, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul H Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.