Dr. Paul Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Nguyen?

Awesome Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2017

His diagnosis of my condition was spot on. I am very pleased and thankful for the care that Dr. Nguyen has provided me.

Too arrogant

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Dr Nguyen may come off like he knows his stuff(and may in many cases). But for mine, he was wrong, I was correctly diagnosed by other cardio dr at a University hospital where tricky or more rare health issues can be dealt with and where the cardiologist was more up to date and knowledgeable. But it wasn't just his insistence that my condition was brought on by anxiety(proven wrong at my other cardio Dr and tests proved it to be a real physical health condition causing the issues), it was his arrogance that bothered me and his desire to make everybody else working around him jump at his directions, he clearly made others feel put down or feel like he was always ready to jump on somebody if they didn't respond to his questions or direction fast enough. He needs to settle his demeanor way down and realize he isn't perfect- nor elite.

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Saw him for the first time. Really liked the office, staff and the way my overall appointment went. I would recommend this doctor to my family and friends.

Posted on May 30th, 2016

He spent over an hour with me explaining my condition and going over treatment options. I appreciate his honesty and candidness when it came to my health issues. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Was not impressed with him at all. His bedside manor is horrible. Is very egotistical.

Grateful for Dr. Nguyen

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Nguyen is a wonderful doctor. He saved my life and treated me well during what was a very scary time. His calm and reassuring manner helped put both my wife and me at ease following my heart attack. I appreciate his honest and straightforward, no- nonsense approach. I would highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Best Dr. I've ever been to.

Posted on October 20th, 2014

The Best Doctor that we have ever met. Excellent

patient

Posted on August 29th, 2013

My sister is his patient since the last two years and she has been asking me to go to him for my cardiac issues. I finally did last week and I am so happy that I went. He was able to answer all my questions and give me a proper direction. I finally feel better about my health. He's very dedicated to his patient's well being. I wish that I had gone to him earlier. The staff was really nice too.

Posted on July 20th, 2013

While he may be an excellent clinician, he was always in a rush, very dramatic, and the most arrogant, egotistical physician I have ever met. He had to be paged repeatedly over six hours to come to discharge me from the hospital. Staff seemed largely intimidated by him.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Wonderful doctor. He diagnosed my problem accurately when so many other doctors could not. Extremely dedicated to his patients. I am forever grateful to him.

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Wonderful doctor and so talented. He really knows his stuff. He took excellent care of my mother when so many other doctors could not and thanks to Dr. Nguyen she is doing great and enjoying her golden years.