Dr. Paul A Hamlin Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Hamlin Jr?

A Grateful Patient

Dr. Hamlin is a fantastic doctor and a kind and considerate man. His calm demeanor and formidable knowledge of Hodgkins Lymphoma, which I was diagnosed with, put me and my family completely at ease. Five years after my diagnosis, I am now cured. I am grateful to him for his generous care and attention. I cannot recommend him strongly enough for anyone who has been diagnosed with Hodgkins or Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. His office wait times can be long but I believe this is more of an indication of his stellar reputation and his popularity. I would urge you to visit his office first if you have the misfortune of being diagnosed with HDL or NHL.

Too busy or too full of himself

He came highly recommended to me when I was diagnosed 2 yrs ago with NHL. Had an appointment with him and his "team" of fellows and everyone else. The waiting room was very full and very busy. Who was getting called to register, who was getting called in for labs,who was being called in for financials, etc. you get the picture. All very confusing. Was examined by his fellow and himself, with my clothes on! Was told to make appointments for different testing, etc. I did as instructed. I made a list of questions that came to mind after my visit, and placed a call to him. The secretary took down my questions, and told me the doctor would return my call. I did not expect him to call me back the very same day, or the next day; however, I did not expect 3 weeks to pass. The only reason I received a call back after 3 weeks was due to the fact that I called back and told the secretary that I thought it was disgusting and extremely unprofessional that he ignored my call. I know he received my message, because when he did finally call and speak to me, he answered my questions without me having to repeat them! I am so glad I cancelled any and all appointments I had made. I went to Hackensack University Medical Center and am in remission. The BEST decision I ever made, and the care I received and continue to receive is beyond words. Run, don't walk. Memorial's reputation is not what it used to be. Dr. hamlin may be an excellent doctor, but has no personality or bedside manner.

Dr. Hamlin is a fantastic, caring doctor. Dr. Hamlin is an excellent listener and I feel that he treats my concerns with respect and is very knowledgeable in his field. He saved my life.

Dr hamlin is an excellent doctor. He takes time to listen to you. He makes every problem no matter how big or small a priority. He saved my life.

great doctor

very caring, knowledgeable, and spends a lot of time with patients to make sure they understand everything that is going on, what the treatment is, and if they have any questions. I am so thankful to have him as my doctor during a difficult illness. I'm a 30-something woman with young children and he is always very kind to everyone in my family.

thebigC

I'm a young adult patient of Dr. Hamlin's and can't find enough nice things to say about the care I received.

Stay Away from him!