Is Dr. Paul Handleman the right Doctor for you?
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Handleman DO
Dr. Paul Handleman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Rafael, CA, with other offices in Oceanside, CA and San Rafael, CA . His specialties include Neurology and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Handleman has 3 locations
899 Northgate Dr. #400
San Rafael, CA 94903
Dr. Paul Handleman has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM
Dr. Paul Handleman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul Handleman's office for more information.
899 Northgate Dr. #400 San Rafael, CA : (415) 949-2319
3142 Vista Way #206 Oceanside, CA : (858) 683-6949
899 Northgate Dr Ste 400 San Rafael, CA : (415) 223-7504
More about Dr. Paul Handleman
Dr. Paul Handleman graduated from the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1988. His medical career began in family medicine with an emphasis on musculoskeletal problems and osteopathic ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Handleman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Rafael, CA.