Have you seen Paul G Harcourt?

Great dr. Id def recommend.

IT Call Center Sales/Support

I had chosen Dr. Harcourt as a PCP after witnessing his treatment, manner, f/u with my father who was diagnosed with prostate cancer and terminal. He was like Marcus Welby. That was enough for me. He takes the time to explain 'what' the issues are, recommends options and referrals to relevant specialist when needed. I don't hear friends or co-workers referring to the PCP's with the involvement I receive from him. I started to see Dr. Harcourt when he was solo in practice, and though his practice has grown to multi-staff, his treatment remains the same as if he were still solo regarding care, emergency visits and promptness. A++.

I am fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Harcourt, as are several members of my family. Several years ago my father, who was a patient of Dr. Harcourt's, was at home dying of cancer. Dr. Harcourt came to the house to see him. He also did this for the husband of one of my friends - this person was a patient of one of the other doctor's in the practice, but Dr. Harcourt had on an occasion seen this man. When my father passed Dr. Harcourt and his nurse came to wake. I cannot tell you how much this meant to my family that our doctor saw Dad as more than just another patient. Dr. Harcourt is very knowledgeable and he is kind & compassionate. My phone calls are always returned. My concerns are always addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Harcourt.

Excellent Doctor

We are very lucky to have such an excellent Doctor. He is incredibly smart, cares about his patients and always gets back to you in a timely manner. He has called us at night and on weekends. When I thought my cancer had returned he sent me for a test, knowing how nervous I was....he called me on the weekend to let me know that it was good news...no cancer...he wanted to make sure I had a nice long weekend. He is such an incredible person.

A Doctor who cares

He truly cares about his patients, He has a good since of humor,listens to what you have to say,offers options ,always follow up with a phone call re: lab work. My health and my husbands could not be in any better hands then Dr Harcourt

great doctor

A caring thoughtful physician. Goes above and beyond what you would expect

very caring, never feels like he is in a rush. Listens to you, asks questions always comes up with a plan that works.