Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul B Harrison has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Paul B Harrison has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Paul B Harrison has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Paul B Harrison is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Harrison was the on call doctor when my husband went to the ER with appendicitis, he quickly confrimed the diagnosis and had him in surgery. When the pathology report came back showing Cancer he personally called us and talked to us about the type of Cancer. He was very patient during the appointments and answered all our questions
Dr. Harrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1974
Wesley Medical Center
Dr. Paul B Harrison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKansas Surgical Consultants, 3243 E Murdock St Ste 404, Wichita, KS
Dr. Paul B Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.