Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul A Hartendorp has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Paul A Hartendorp has the following 10 expertise
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
Dr. Paul A Hartendorp has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I had chronic internal hemorrhoids for more than 30 years and it was a huge burden that greatly affected my everyday life. Due to the possible complications after surgery as well as the difficulty of finding a credible surgeon, I had to put the surgery on hold. However, my wife's close friend, who is a nurse, recommended Dr. Hartendorp. After having the surgery over a year ago, my life has completely changed. This is not only due to Dr. Hartendrop's skillful work but also his true care and dedication post surgery. I am still to this day overwhelmingly grateful for all he has done.
The doctor is everything you could ask for : knowledge, patient, thorough and genuinely cares. I can not say enough about this man who saved my mothers life. Along with him is his assistant who can not do enough at a time when you need it. If you are lucky enough to read this and have any issues run do not walk to make an appointment
The best of the best !!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1979
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPaul Amoy Hartendorp Md, 520 Franklin Ave Ste 222, Garden City, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul A Hartendorp in this video.
Dr. Paul A Hartendorp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.