Dr. Paul W Hartzfeld Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Paul W Hartzfeld?

He spent about 2 minutes reviewing my MRI, walked into the room and said that I didn't need surgery, I just needed to lose weight. I told him 2 other surgeons had told me I did need surgery. He started to tell me that one of the surgeons was a has been and didn't know what he was talking about. Very unprofessional. Talks down to patients. Relies on the MRI too much and doesn't listen to the patient. He did absolutely no physical exam!! Was very judgemental of me for being overweight. Just because he is about 5 feet tall and weighs about 90 pounds he can't have compassion for others who are not in the same situation, and he has obviously never had any back pain. Maybe if he had he would be more caring and less of a jerk.

After listening to other people that had surgery. I think he did far better than most. There is always a risk in spine surgery. It is much better and no need for another. It takes a long time to heal.

Excellent Care

Had great experience with Dr Hartzfeld. My husband had serious spine issues and we were referred to Dr Hartzfeld. His nurse practitioners and office staff treated us well and Dr Hartzfeld himself couldn't be nicer. Overall a positive experience.

Dr. Hartzfeld was terrific. I have had back problems for 30 years. After he performed the surgery, I have been pain free.

Great doctor--horrible staff

We love this doctor but the office staff are poor. Dr. Hartzfeld should do himself a great favor and remove the red tape and poor behaviors of his assistants to ensure that care is provided as the patients need it--not as the staff and PA's think patients deserve.