Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul G Hayes has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Paul G Hayes has the following 9 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Vascular Malformations
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Hayes has no bedside manner. He has a God complex. My operation lasted two hours longer than it should of and my incision is four inches longer than it should be. I ended up with a 12x15 eshkar on my back. It's nine months later still dealing with it. He never sat down and explained anything to me. 2hours longer!! Dr.Hayes I have a right to know. You have not heard the last of me. . in process of getting my records. You are a bad man. Beware! Find another surgeon! Do not go to Hayes. This is the truth. .
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Paul G Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul G Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.