4.7

Have you seen Dr. Paul G Hazen?

Dr. Hazen is in a league of his own. Not only is he an excellent diagnostician in dermatology but he is very knowledgeable in all aspects of medicine. He is also quite kind and personable. I wish all of my doctors were like him.

Godsend ....

Dr. Hazen was a awesome doctor. He did CO2 Laser under my arms from stage 3 HS.... It has been 5 years and I only have flare ups in a few spots. I was depressed and felt hopeless with so little breaks between my flare ups. I was in bad shape. He was thoughtful , caring, understanding and helpful. I need it done in another area but do to Insurance I have not been able to return. I think many times He gave me a better quality of life. No I am not HS free.... But I am living the best I can with HS. Having use of both of my arms is wonderful !!!! I am enjoying my children and grandchildren and husband. I know God used Dr. Hazen to make my life better. It was a 2 hr drive but worth it... I would travel longer then that. :)

Dr. Hazen treated me almost 40 years ago

Back in the mid-70s when I was a student at Case Western Reserve U , I suffered skin lesions on parts of my body twice within a couple of years. The first time it was pityriasis rosea and the second it was lichen planus. I don't remember which time, but I distinctly remember a young Dr. Hazen examining me at the unversity health service. He was very kind and patient then, so I'm not surprised that he is still receiving top reviews so many years later. If I still lived in the Cleveland area I would not hesitate to see him for any dermatological conditions.

EXCEPTIONAL

Dr. Hazen restored my faith in Doctors. He spent a lot of time listening and explaining things and made sure I had all questions answered before leaving. So thankful I found him. Worth a long drive or trip to see him. Gave me hope after 8 years of a painful disease where I had truly lost all faith in finding an answer.

CARING AND EDUCATIONAL

Dr. Hazen is an amazing people person and truly enjoys his profession. His enthusiasm made me feel like a participant on my personal care team. We celebrate the goals, home runs, and healing. Dr. Hazen has knowledge of a wide range of subjects. I received free seminars on my healing, the latest research, and European history as I was being treated.

Dr. Paul G Hazen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lorain, OH.