Dr. Paul J Hecht Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Paul J Hecht?

His bed side manners are worse than toilet water. Seen him 2 times for surgery on a 3 cm tear on my achilles tendon and he wont do surgery unless I completely quit smoking. Wanted me to use chantx to quit not patches. Well he also ran my pcp from Dartmouth into the ground. NEVER will I refer him to anyone and will get a orthopedic dr in Concord. So my review for him is 0!

The Best is Not So Far Away!

As a ret . Harvard trained physician in a Clinical/Academic setting, a visit to DHMC rewarded me with a world class experience via Dr. Hecht. Boston/NYC to Hanover is around the corner.

client

This doctor was kind and very understanding that I was very apprehensive about having the surgery but he made it a very easy time for me.