Highly Dissatisfied

To busy

Dr. Is to busy, asked if my wife was there before, he operated on her, saw her this year for the 3 time. He might be very good, but he has far to many patients. We going to an other one.

Not going back

I had a colonoscopy about a month ago, the procedure was horrible was never like that before. I was awake and it hurt. I had a polyp removed and called twice for results and as of today I have not heard anything from anyone at that office. I am not going back there. The two nurses in the recovery were wonderful but the Dr. or anesthesiologist no way. I sit and think well they would call if it were something bad, “or would they”????

Doc just want to thank you for thinking of me for the 72 mg of Linzess. It's so comforting to know you really care about my illness's thanks again your the best. Pray this medicine works. Debbie Gallagher

Great Doctor

Great doctor even better bedside manner. would definitely recommend him to others

Dr. Paul A Hellstern Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crystal River, FL.