Dr. Paul Henson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Henson III?

Terrible Office Staff

My visits with Dr. Hanson were fine. The office staff was my biggest complaint. They left me a message about rescheduling my appointment that I didn’t get so when I showed up they asked me to reschedule and I pleasantly did that. When the lady called me to remind me of my appointment I was at work in a very loud classroom and understood her to say your appointment is at 8:30 but he doesn’t get started till 845 or nine so just be there then. So I showed up at 9 o’clock for my appointment. I was told since I was over 15 minutes late that I needed to reschedule again. So I lost two days of work because of his office staff. They were not understanding at all of the miscommunication in the phone call I received the day before. I immediately went to the parking lot and found a Nother urologist. Doctors offices seem to forget that they’re working for you. I would never have staff like that in my office.

After moving to Chattanooga I was looking for a Urologist and was referred by a friend. Best doc I've had in a while and he is vital to my health.

Waste

I have seen this dr for 12 years. He was great the first 8 years. Things have really changed. He spends little time with you and never follows up. I have found a new Urologist who is top notch. He takes lots of time with his patients and really cares. I will never send anyone to him again. Especially family.

Dr. Paul Henson III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.