Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul J Herzwurm has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
this doctor will rush you in and out his office. leaves you wondering a lot of questions. if you have a issue I recommend finding a better doctor. unless you want to be left in the dark googling all the questions he didn't give you a chance to ask. the females behind the desk all had attitudes in his office downtown. they displayed very unprofessional behavior and poor etiquette. wait time was not long at all. I guess if you don't leave time for your patients you can move them in and out. got me in and out fast. the doctor didn't even inform me my diagnosis.
I felt very welcome when I entered the Doctors office. Being someone who has never had any Orthopedic issues before, this was extremely important to me. The staff was wonderful and I was in to see Dr.Herzwurm within 5 minutes. He was very friendly and informative. I have a follow up after my MRI so we will see how all of that goes. So far so Great!
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
United States Army Medical Center - Eisenhower
Dr. Paul J Herzwurm accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Associates Of Augusta Pa, 811 13th St Ste 20, Augusta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul J Herzwurm in this video.
Dr. Paul J Herzwurm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.