Dr. Paul Hubbell III Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Paul Hubbell III?

He is my angel

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Hubble is my angel. He implanted a spinal stimulator years ago. It takes care of all my leg pain, caused by spinal stenosis. I do not have to take any pain meds. He is my angel who takes away pain which enables me to life a more normal life,

Posted on December 25th, 2016

Doesn't listen to patient' problems.

Ex patient of this man

Posted on August 21st, 2016

I went to this Doctor at the referral of an chiropractic doc who said he could not help me after he reviewed my recent MRI. The other reviews are really a recurring theme. This man is bad, he will get you fully dependent on narcotic pain medication. He will not be there when you have an appointment (unless he's giving you injection) AVOID THIS CLOWN AT ALL COST!! He is simply a drug dealer with medical licence. If I ever see him on street I would be hard pressed not to take a swing at him. I won't but I'd really like to. Best regards

Long-time patient

Posted on November 11th, 2015

This doctor is excellent and an expert at what he does. He has an efficient practice and has treated my back for years with alternating Epidural Steroid Injections and Radiofrequency Ablations, alternating in time frames and on the different affected areas. These treatments have worked great for me and Dr. Hubbell and his staff are the highest quality of professionals. I would recommend him to anyone. I sent my son there after a car accident messed up his back. He has done excellent work for my son as well.

Nasty and rude

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

As others have said it is all about making a buck with this man. He could care less if the injections he does help. I rarely saw him except when he was injecting me. He almost never was in the clinic .

Avoid

Posted on November 14th, 2014

It's all about the money when it comes to Dr. Hubbell. He would do a spine injection on a corpse if he thought the insurance would pay. Terrible experience.

Rude

Posted on October 29th, 2014

He talked down to me. He is all about making money for himself and appeared not to care if I got better. I would not go back after such a terrible experience.

I wouldent recommend this physican He is taking care of his self not out to help you.

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Went to see dr Hubble on my first 3 viset's dident see him saw his stand in the person who does all of his talking for him they started giving 180 Narco 10 mg a mounth. She kept telling me about a spinal cord stimulator that would block the pain from my foot. So I told her I wanted to see the dr. and not her. Dr. Hubble explained it to me. He said it would be a trial for one week with the cord in my spine and a box that i could put in my pocket or clip on my pants. After the week i told them I dident want it they pulled me in a room and they begain trying to talk me into having the pack instaled. I told them it wasent working right and dident want something put in me that when I stand straght up it felt like someone flicking me in the growin when I would lean to the right it would go down my left leg lean to the left it go down the right leg. They finly said they would take it out. Dr. Hubble came in the back while they were preping me for the removal and said we got the ok from workers comp so we are going to do it. I should have grabed my clothes and left. but I thaught after a while it would start working. so I let him install it. It never worked right after a few mounths they turned me over to his partner Dr, Richardson. they said they could run a cord from the stimulator to my syatic nerv that runs down your leg to the foot. So I let him do that hoping it would stop the pain. They couldent even get it to turn on and if it was working there is no way someone could take the shocking past 5 and the would turn it all the way up so they diffrent chanels and settings. They said it must have became disconected and wanted too go back in and re attach it. Ithaught if came off that easy theair was no way this was going to work. I was tired of being cut on and told them I want it out of me. They had it in a spot above my right butox and i couldent even where paints they recominded to move to my stomic. I said no I want it out. So about 2 mounths workers comp agreed to take it out. So Dr. Richardson tok it out and turend me back over to dr Hubble. Dr, Hubble said there is nothing else i can do for you and i cant keep giveing you meds if I'm not doing preventable procdures on you. so he cut me off my meds wich was the only thing he did that made me feal better and told that was all he could do. to go to pain management dr. Then I had a problem with workers comp because I couldent see another pain management dr. We went to court my atturney went in with there att and she came out a said we could see another one. When I went to this doctor He said This happens to me but i dont turn the person away that is what pain management is to stop the pain. At least I found someone who would help me. He said this dr. made enough to by a house and then turend you away.

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Dr.Hubbell is spends very little time with you!Never lets you explain anything.He thinks he knows everything,and makes you feel like you know nothing.His bedside manner is terrible! His P.A. is just the same.His receptionist Regina is the only nice staff member in the office.DO NOT GO TO THIS PERSON!Find a person who cares about you!

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr. Hubble is in it for his own intrest. He is not intrested in how the patient feals. As long as you have insurance he will keep operating on you. They threat you if you dont do what he says. Dr. Hubble doesent even talk to you are ready for surgery. I would not recomend this Doctor

never saw him

Posted on July 25th, 2011

He is very illusive not just aloof, thought I made an appointment with the Dr but all I ever saw was PA whose bedside manner is abrupt and unforgiving. Never explained anything neither her nor Dr hubble, informed consent is a requirement but not done here don't expect to get any answers from them or him if you can get tp see him, very upsetting and emotionally draining experience

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Long wait. Acts aloof. Seems like he could be a good doctor if he were a bit nicer.